What is the best way to get vengance on your boss?

Our managment at work seemed to think it would be fun to tell all the temps that they "think" that our christmas bonus would be put into our checks from the temp agency instead of handed out in cash like the regular employees. Now don't get me wrong I never really expected a bonus, that is until they started "thinkinging" we would get one! They really shouldn't have opened their mouths, because now we didn't get one, and I for one am royally pissed off and want to do everything I can to bring these bastards down. So how do I do it, short of illegal measures?

Favorite Answer

Get someone to phone him up and during the conversation tell him he sounds gay on the phone. He'll be worrying for ages. Only admit that you all know about the wind-up a week later.

True story of something that happened to a manger where I once worked. Someone had it in for this lady boss who was know to be a big B!

Someone contacted her boss acting like a headhunter/recruiter and said that this lady had interviewed with XYZ company for a new position. The pretend recruiter then asked for a work reference from the big boss.

The big boss was caught of guard and perceived that this individual was pursuing opportunities outside the company. It tarnised the relationship of trust built between the two. Things were never the same and the lady eventually transferred out of the department.

start a rumor about him being gay, then have a guy call the office and, make sure that the secretary answers, asks for whomever ur pissed at. But make sure the caller says hes the guy's boyfriend. Or try to land the guys home phone number and a guy call with the same thing. It would work best if Wife/Girlfriend answers the phone.

I don't know about revenge but you should mention it to the temp agency. Their practices are pretty much unethical if they think such a hoax is funny. In my opinion it's demeaning. They wouldn't want you telling customers what you "think" are the policies of the company when providing customer service functions.

there is this old saying: *what goes around, comes around* your boss wants to play mind games? don't worry, he will get his just rewards. just hide and watch. someone will play mind games with him i think it's like seven fold....so just chill, don't do anything to attract bad karma for yourself. let karma works it's way around.

quit.