Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What channel is the ninth season on Charmed on, can't find it?

Update:

P.S. I live close to Charlotte North Carolina

Update 2:

I live in NC and if u go to charmed-net.com it says that there is a ninth season and even has clips

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chramed was canceeled. You'll probably get some epsidoes on you tube or just buy the DVD series

• 1 decade ago

There is no real Season 9. The season 9 listed at charmed-net.com is a virtual season 9 written by fans of the show. The episodes aren't filmed–they're just written as scripts, which you can read in their episode guide.

• 1 decade ago

It does depend on where you live but if you live in the US, the TNT network always is showing at least 1 or 2 of the seasons on going, they are on in the morning and the evening. If this doesn't help try TV.com they have listings for almost everywhere. Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

• Erin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There is no 9th season. They ended the show with season 8. Don't you remember the finale when they wrapped up each of the girls' story lines?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spare yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that all depends on where you live.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.