Does anyone else think Donald Trumps statement was bogus?

He attacked rosies Moral Compass stating that she was ugly (in not so many words)... DONALD: Since when do looks have anything to do with ones moral compass???

Seriously people, Im kind of on Rosie's side on this. I dont think its appropriate for the US to be represented in any way by an underage drinker as a role model for our children. Im not stupid, I know that underage kids drink all the time, but its one thing to know that it happens, and another ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING to say, Yea, its ok to do it- see Our miss USA for proof. What do you all think out there in yahoo answers land?

• JustMe
    Favorite Answer

Letting her go to rehab and keeping her title is absolute bs. What a pathetic role model. Now Trump on the other hand as rich and famous as he is proved what I have been saying for years. Men are nothing more than little boys. I couldn't believe when I saw him calling Rosie ugly. It was like he was 5 yrs old on the playground. Absolutely ridiculous.

I agree with the many in here who have sided with Donald Trump. For sure, US should be represented by a good role model in its Beauty Contests, and anywhere else for that matter, but for Rosie to attack Donald Trump for his morals was uncalled for. Can the women not give her opinion like a civilized adult - like give her honest opinion on Beauty Pagents with class and tact - without injuring someone's reputation and judging someone's morals. Just shows how little intelligence the woman has, and how much bitterness and hate she has for everyone and anything. What Donald Trump did in retiliation was childish, but really anyone one of us who have done the same, tact for tact. I think if Rosie can dish it out left and right inappropriately and without consideration and with so much meanness...( it was mean what she said about Donald Trump, no one has the right to be so mean to other people).... then she should dish it IN when others talk about her. She is no Virtue of Purity. That's how I see it. So I find this question rediculous, for it was Rosie that threw the first insult or mean shot at Donald Trump about his looks and morals in the first place...Maybe the Asker should go and read what Rosie said about Donald Trump's looks and morals in the same breath, before such a stupid question was asked.

I agree with you. Trump is hardly the one to judge someone else's morals, anyway. How many times has he been married? How many wives has he cheated on? Please.

And, yes, underage drinking is so prevalent that it's practically normal, but the rule was there for a reason. Ms. Connor should have taken it more seriously. She's lucky she didn't get fired. Odd, though, that Ms. Nevada USA just got fired because old photos of her kissing a girl and flashing her boob and thong (at a party, apparently. They weren't pro shots) appeared on-line. Ms. Nevada wasn't Ms. Nevada when the photos were taken, but Ms. Connor was Ms. USA when she was drinking underage in NY clubs. I think Trump is a hypocrite. Rosie was just saying what many of us thought. She's kind of a blow-hard, but she was honest. I'll give her that!

I didn't hear what he said to/about Rosie, but when he said that Miss USA deserved a "Second Chance," I think he just wanted a piece. No way should she represent this country nor be a role model.

He was no different than Rosie's, listening to his statement when he talked about her weight, personality and wanting to steal her girlfriend put him in the same category as Rosie. What he should have did was say nothing and let his attorneys handle the problem.

• Mark K

In what way will anything celebrities do to make this world a better place?As the clock ticks,children are starving to death,disease unnecessarily kills millions,and war rages and Donald Trump and the Miss USA contest make front page headlines.Shame on us.

I don't think anyone said underage drinking was okay. What should they do - penalize the poor girl for the rest of her life? Their response was appropriate. They reached out to her - showed a little faith - and required her to go into a program. That's the most decent solution in my opinion.

well i;m on Donald Trumps side i think he right and beside half of it is true about Rosies and she is wrong since she was the one who started it all

i am not proud of either of them and their abuse of their access to the media - as a community we should be able to lock people out of the spotlight

what ......like 2000 + small innocent faced open hearted children DIE "each day" on OUR planet of hunger related inllnesses and we get to hear these two public personalities 4 year old yapping,

if it was up to me both would be

BARRED FOR LIFE FROM TV AND RADIO

we tolerate this gross misuse of media - we are all responsible.

No one should slander. BUT he is showing his immaturity. She said some pretty true things about him and he could not take it. He is looking worse than he is by his rebutle of her. And yes I beleive you are right about the issue.