Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What makes a super mathematician wizard,handsome,talented boy scout guys falls for a girl like me?

Favorite Answer

Well, the looks. If you are not all that hot and all be sympathetic. Don't be perverted but be kind. And don't like more than one girl at a time. Liking more than one girl at a time is heart breaking. Get good grades and don't try to cat cool. Be yourself. Follow your religion. Don't be a delinquent and don't dye your hair every week. Be funny, but don't make jokes about girls and don't make fun of people. There you go. Oh by the way, don't be nerdy but be friends with nerds and losers also no matter what people say or how those nerds and losers are mean. Just be nice and DO NOT BE PERVERTED. There you go. I hope this helps you but please do not treat girls as if they are garbage.

Hormones.

Funny, good-looking, smells good, nice body, does physical activities.

Holy crap... obsessive much?

Enough with this question please!

It is beginning to hurt!

and by the way... can I have the 25 or 30 seconds of my life back that it has taken to answer all this nonsense?

Just ask him out already! PLEASE!

Its all in the body baby

Expose your brains to him. Literally.

a nice rack.

Nice a.s.s