How can I help my friend?

My friend is my age and has never had a boyfriend I am trying hard to help her but I dont know if there is any hope what can I do...

She has curly brunette hair and has braces she has a smokin hott body I dont know why no one will date her. whay do u think that no one will date her?

Favorite Answer

You're sixteen years old; still a teenager stuck right in the middle of the confusing "love" stage of life when a boyfriend means the world. Trust me, I get it. I've been there, done that.

It's not your responsibility to find your friend a boyfriend, although I commend your efforts to be the best friend that you can be. One time, a guy told me that he never went out with me because he thought I was out of his league. Maybe guys feel the same way about her.

Or the boys may be intimidated by her good looks. Boys are hard to read and their reasons are even harder to understand. Perhaps they would rather she go after them than have someone else go after them FOR her. One may never know.

Talk to her. Find out what she wants in a relationship at this point in her life. It is important that you understand that maybe right now just isn't the time she's supposed to have a boyfriend. Be patient and don't try so hard.

If she seriously wants a boyfriend, help her to become friends with some guys at first. (From previous experiences, I suggest not to become too good of friends or it will be hard to become more than just friends). The more the boys have an opportunity to see more of her than just her looks, such as her personality and interests, the more they'll find they have in common with her.

Good luck. =)

well i don't know your friend, but it could be her personality. maybe she scares guys, for some reason. maybe she's not open or very friendly with them. which could mean that shes scared to open up, or is hurt because she hasn't found a good guy that wants to date her so she unconsciously blocks them away. you could try talking to her about it. make her see what she's doing, open her eyes. and don't try so hard to get her a man, cause I'm pretty sure that will make her feel like theres something wrong with her that, something so natural doesn't come out right for her. try to boost up her self confidence. that's the best thing you can do. she'll find her own way.

Well why don't you try setting her up on dates and maybe she'll find a guy for who likes her personality and not her looks and maybe you should tell her not to worry about a boyfriend right now and just be single and have fun because when you have a boyfriend he gets in the way of having fun. Trust me just tell her not to wory about a guy right now it's the last thing she needs and I should know.

She sounds really beautiful...could it maybe be cos she is shy?...or maybe she just doens't know about how goin to meet a guy since she's never really had a serious relationship...and well maybe she is a good girl and that's not what most guys are lookin for these days...most guys want the ones that will give it up within the first hour....but whatever her reason might be tell her to stick with it...she deserves someone good and not like the ones that I just described...so good luck to you and to her!!!

• .

Telling us she is "your age" isn't helpful, since we don't know what your age is.

My advice is that she just needs to be patient. If she's confident and has a friendly personality, then that'll take her a lot further than a "smokin' hott body".

its problbly because of her braces, which stinks because that shouldn't matter, but don't worry the right one will come around. you just can't go looking. just have a good time, maybe if you have a boyfriend maybe he can find a guy for her and all four of you go out and have a good time. shes lucky to have a friend who cares for her like you. and that is special.

First of all...she has to want to date. You can't make someone feel something that they don't. No one wants to date her b/c she's not sending out receptive vibes that she's interested or available. Hope that helps

• Smriti

May be she has been too shy to be in a relationship and is shy. You cannot help anyone gain a boyfriend, they have to do it themselves and in the process, learn and gain valuable insights about relationships in their future.

U CANT FORCE HER 2 DO ANYTHING, SHE HAS 2 DO IT HERSELF, MAKE HER TALK 2 BOYS 2 GET 2 KNOE EACH OTHER OR DO A BLIND DATE WIT U ND UR BOYFRIEND, ND BRING A SINGLE GUY FRIEND OF UR BOYFRIENDS FRIENDS LET SEE WATS HAPPEN,

EMAIL ME WAT HAPPENS AIGHT PEACE

Jus tell her to have the right attitude. wear sexy clothes