YaYa asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is this site a message borad?

I think that this site is alot better than a message borad or chat room. what do you think? I like this site because I can answer real questions for real people.

Favorite Answer

I always thought a message board is more of a dialogue. You post a message, I respond, you can respond back, other people can comment.

This is more of a one way communication tool with little discussion. You ask a question, I answer, that's it.

I think you answered your own question.

If you have a sincere question, ask.

If you have a sincere answer, offer it.

Keep in mind that underaged folk read these messages, they ask questions, and they respond. I personally have made the mistake of thinking everyone in here is an adult (18 +), and they're not. I've had half-a-dozen questions pulled simply because they were too "adult" for the audience, which is truly a cross-section.

So if you really want to talk to people of all ages, here you are!

:-)

Merry Christmas! Happy Channukah!

I much prefer this site to the chat rooms...

it's like a message board yes, but a very basic one

It is a message borat. Nice!!