14 year old shoe size?

do you think i have big feet. im a 14 year old guy im 5`5 i wear a 6.0-7.5 mens. i can easily fit in a size 5.5 mens shoe. i think i have bigger feet than every bodyt else. it`s american size.

Favorite Answer

yes you have big feet! that's a really wierd question. shouldn't you of all people know if you have big feet?

NO not at all. I am in the Mens fashion industry and fit men daily. I have seen 14 year olds with size 13 feet. So you are average.

BTW: New Mustangs or old. I prefer the 65 model with a 289.

Its small i think of I even have pals that are 5 foot and positioned on that standard of trainers i've got wore the same length shoe as my age exceptionally lots my hollow existence i'm 14 now 5'9 and that i positioned on 15s so be haply you acquire small ft my shoes weigh like 10 pounds

My little brother is 12 and wears a 7.5 in mens.... your foot is not large. Once your about twenty then you can figure out if you have big feet most men are between and 9 and 10..

NO! u have mini feet, and u know it. So stop worrying. I'm a girl, I'm also 14, and my size is 9.5!. That's big!, but I don't worry about it, my feet don't stand out, and I'm beautiful the way I am.

Sounds like U need some self-confidence.

Talk 2 ur mom, kid.

hahaha, jk.

oxox,

Good luck, God bless, and.. smile!!.

small feet i wear a 12 i got a freind 5'9 he were 14 im 5'7 wear 12 u got small feet it also depends on the shoes some bigger in sizes and smaller.

Dude you have 14 yr olds wearing sizes 10.5 to 13 plus in me neck of the woods. Don't worry you're fine.

Don't worry, when I was 14 I had the same problem. It turns out that when I was almost 15 I had a growth-spurt. You will grow into your feet.

ok i have bigger feet than you and i'm a year younger than you