14 year old shoe size?

do you think i have big feet. im a 14 year old guy im 5`5 i wear a 6.0-7.5 mens. i can easily fit in a size 5.5 mens shoe. i think i have bigger feet than every bodyt else. it`s american size.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes you have big feet! that's a really wierd question. shouldn't you of all people know if you have big feet?

• 1 decade ago

NO not at all. I am in the Mens fashion industry and fit men daily. I have seen 14 year olds with size 13 feet. So you are average.

BTW: New Mustangs or old. I prefer the 65 model with a 289.

• 3 years ago

Its small i think of I even have pals that are 5 foot and positioned on that standard of trainers i've got wore the same length shoe as my age exceptionally lots my hollow existence i'm 14 now 5'9 and that i positioned on 15s so be haply you acquire small ft my shoes weigh like 10 pounds

• 1 decade ago

My little brother is 12 and wears a 7.5 in mens.... your foot is not large. Once your about twenty then you can figure out if you have big feet most men are between and 9 and 10..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO! u have mini feet, and u know it. So stop worrying. I'm a girl, I'm also 14, and my size is 9.5!. That's big!, but I don't worry about it, my feet don't stand out, and I'm beautiful the way I am.

Sounds like U need some self-confidence.

Talk 2 ur mom, kid.

hahaha, jk.

oxox,

Good luck, God bless, and.. smile!!.

• 1 decade ago

small feet i wear a 12 i got a freind 5'9 he were 14 im 5'7 wear 12 u got small feet it also depends on the shoes some bigger in sizes and smaller.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude you have 14 yr olds wearing sizes 10.5 to 13 plus in me neck of the woods. Don't worry you're fine.

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry, when I was 14 I had the same problem. It turns out that when I was almost 15 I had a growth-spurt. You will grow into your feet.

• 1 decade ago

ok i have bigger feet than you and i'm a year younger than you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.