Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Why most of people know the answer to their question when it comes to marriage ,divorce problems?But they ...?

All what I,m trying to say: People in general knows when they are breaking their own marriage over some one who trays to treat them nice momentarily. In fact, this is happening as we speak.

When you know" you are wrong" what ,s the point you tray to make it sounds that your "spouse is the one violating the principals and rules of the marriage.

Do a big favor to your self today . _Try not to be a such a devious.deceitful,divisive person.Remember! " what it goes around it comes around"

The fact of the matter, when you initiate a problem you still always can tell. Because you are a sane.person .as you know why you never want to give you wallet away. Also, You should be able to tell about your self what type person" you are".If, however, you don't know who you are at this point in time.Then, you harry and spend a Little while with your self for the reason to form an opinion about your self before you make that matter worst.Having a momentarily good time is not the adequate solution ...

Favorite Answer

OK

Whoa, spounds like you are upset with your spouse. I believe I understand the just of your comments so here's my insight.

Don't prolong an unhappy situation.

Some people continue in a an unstable, toxic or dead-end relationship because of denial. All human beings are capable of figuring out whether or not a situation can be resolved or whether it needs to end.

Does that help? Hope so ....

I almost followed but I saw this

"you know you are wrong....what's the point"

thats the dance of relationships. The point is long term companionship with someone you are attracted to.

what goes around does come around and i hopee you come around with a better question next time. :) I am just kidding dont take to heart.

I think I missed the question. Although I have to admit I got bored and didnt read the whole thing

Hmmm... me no understando

that went right over my head...