i don't know what to do!?

me and my brother had looked at this thing on the web and it scares me and i feel sick how can i get rid of this feeling?

Favorite Answer

Talk to an adult. Distract yourself. It will take time. There isa lot of disturbing stuff on the net. You should both stop looking at that stuff. Just because it's out there doesn't mean you have to look at it. We have specialy trained people in our society to deal with the most traumatic things, people like firemen, dosctors, and policemen. I saw some images of accident victims and they are still with me 20 years later. Stay cool. You're OK.

First tell is the web address, I'll look at it, and tell you how to get rid of the feeling.

Oh...

I don't know what you looked at, but I know lots of stuff on there can make you feel really sick.

Careful.

Uh... I think you can get better by getting distracted with something else that will take your mind off of it.

Watch a movie you like or maybe play a cool video game.

I dunno... a run in the sack would do it for me, but you're with your bro so that wouldn;t work.

Unless you;re from down south. JOKING!!!!

Don't look at negative things that make you feel sick. Take your mind off of it, go for a run, do whatever makes you happy.

Was it one of those things that pops out at you? Well, usually I just watch a funny tv show.

Go outside for some fresh air, and a long walk.What did you look at?

whenever I see some scary movie or something, I listen to music that I like(I like that goofy rap music!lol) try that....If that doesn't work, try watching tv--mabe a real funny movie that can take your mind off of it!

gl(good luck)!!!!

Was it a picture of Rosie O'Donnell

Drink beer.

what did you see?

I suggest this site to cleanse the pallet of any unseemly images you may have come across:

http://www.cuteoverload.com/

:)