What to say, to tell her I love her!?

On her bebo/myspace what can I tell her that will make her think im in love with her. Right now im not sure she thinks I like her, so what can I say on her myspace/bebo to make her think "He likes me, he loves me!". I just want to give her the hint I want to go out with her! Help!

Favorite Answer

Say something along the lines of: you're the kind of girl a man would be lucky to be with.

Just tell her that you like her and then ask her on a date. dont play hard to get thats just **** when people do that just be your self and everthing will just fall right in to place. By they was get her a little gift that should do it, if you meet her nothing over 5 bucks the worst that will happen if she dosent want to go out with you is that she'll saids No. Give it a try

Source(s): Dnacer

Well being a girl I know that I am turned on by men saying things like, god blessed me and sent me to you, or in my book you are the queen. Or things that make a woman feel like the man can't live without her. Also another way to go is poetry, that's always a turn on! I'm glad to help!

• Dude! You don't know what love is. Love is not LUST. Right now you're "Johnson" is doing the talking. You find her attractive that's it. You're not in love with her because you don't even know her. I recommend getting to know who she really is and then, you might find that you like her or you might find that you dont' like her. Either way, first things first. Get to know her. How do you get to know her? Arrange a meeting with her at her favorite hang out. Tell her to bring her friends and you'll bring your friends. Then you meet, hang out for a night and if the conversation spins to a second date "alone with her" then it is what it is.

Don't send her a message saying you love her. Just let her know she seems like someone you would like to get to know! Tell her some things about yourself, and see if she's interested.

Why don't you just say "I love you"? Don't hint. She might get the wrong idea, or not get it at all. If you say it straight out, she can't misunderstand, and she'll know exactly where you stand.

If you MUST be vague, try something like "Somebody loves you! And I know who it is!"

Try looking up some nice poetry and use it as a refrence to what your feelings for her are. That would most likely work or at least help.

I would say I like you and want to get to know you better and if things work out maybe go out but I dont want to rush things to make you uncomfortable.

okay so you think you're ready to take the leap. tell her there's no hinting. be a man, man up and tell her about it tell her all of your crazy dreams, tell her about it then she'll know that you're for real. if she laughs then you will know that she's not the one.

Say this:

"I like you and want to go out with you"

• Queen

Definitely don't say you love her if you don't. Simply tell her how you feel and you want to date her.