how do i ask my ex-wife if she is dating other men?

Favorite Answer

If the two of you are still friends, you just ask, simple as that. If you aren't friends it's really none of your business unless you have children together and are concerned about aother man being around your kids. If that is the case then I would hope that your ex-wife wouldn't have "strange men" around your kids but would wait to introduce both the kids and you to her new man once it becomes serious enough to do so.

Why do you want to know? She is an ex for a reason, best to stay out of her life and find a relationship of your own. If your ex wanted you back or is giving you signals to that affect, just talk with her directly, openly and honestly. If you want her back it's the same: Direct communication will save you a lot of time, speculation and headaches.

Good Luck

Who are you, OJ Simpson? You shouldn't give a crap and move on with your life. That's what the "ex" means, "former", "no more", "kaput", "over with".

Comprende or did I not make the point clearly enough?

If you are the kind of nut that will be stalking her and end up getting a restraining order against yourself, then I will be the kind of guy your ex-wife will hire to bust open your kneecaps with a few of my Italian paisans.

You don't. or you say

"Are you dating other men?"

Better question:

Why do you care?

Sorry for being trite but ex-wife tends to imply that she is part of the past. But hey you'll get there. Keep asking questions...

Do you see the EX in front of wife? That makes it none of your business.

Why are you interested in who your x wife is dating?

Why would you care???? Ex wife you have no rights

• lex

you dont,,you and she are not married and it really is none of your business anymore.she and you can do what ever you like and it doesnt effect the other party unless you have children together and even then,,you only have a right to show concern for them not who ever she chooses to date.

It's really none of your business if she is - after all she's your EX

Trust me. She's not only dating other men, she's having hot buck naked sex with them and probably doing things you never even imagined.