God Bless our Servicemen and Women(Let's ROLL)?

John Kerry was wrong. Not just the uneducated join.Questions,,,,comments,,,,,Care for a MINT!

Favorite Answer

Thanks, as a Marine I appreciate the support.

I will be going to Iraq again in a few months, hopefully to finish this thing out. "Comrade" Kerry and the rest of them need to keep their mouths shut and listen to folks like you.

We appreciate your support.

SEMPER FIDELIS

John Kerry's comment was taken out of context. That is not what he meant by that statement. I am no supporter of the Democratic or Republican parties, but I will say this. At least John Kerry is NOT a chicken hawk. He actually served, unlike many neocons. Also, blind support of the troops is not what we need right now. We need an open and honest debate on how to get them home.

I still cant believe what that man said. That is NOT true. Just because you join the military does NOT mean that you are dumb. I have a 5.0 GPA and five different scholarships that could pay every cent of my college. But you know what? I am joining the MARINES to serve this country because i love it and the people that live in it. What John Kerry said was offending and ignorant.

I think the most telling point of reactions to Kerry's supposed joke is that most military personnel and families were offended by the remark. Nor did most feel that his remarks were misunderstood.

On things military, I listen to the people who know it best. Most civilian opinions don't mean nearly as much.

God bless those who serve, and bless those who wait for them to come home.

you are so right !!! I would join rightnow if i could but myhearing problem gets in the way but i say GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!it ticks me when those people out there spit on our guys over there God bless them!!! and protect them!!

AMEN !

Fools like Kerry and Jane Fonda have cost us too many lives , in too many conflicts .

Comrade Kerry was just (as USUAL) trying to destroy troop morale!

The troops are the COOLEST! It would be so COOL and FUN to be a troops! Shooting Muslims in the face and Liberals in the back! BAP-BAP-BAP-BAP Take that binLadin and Comrade Clinton! BAP-BAP-BAP Eat lead Saddam and Kerry!

Source(s): Bumper stickers

GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND JOHN KERRY IS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!

yes may you all be blessed and have the protection of your god

roll pennies or nickes