Why do you people go around reporting questions like you are high and mighty?

Favorite Answer

Because they have some need to feel like they are in control..REPORTERS ARE LOSERS!!!

• Emery

I am high and mighty. I therefore do not feel the need to go around reporting questions.

I don't need to report people to feel high and mighty. I'm Queen Ayita of the Seychelles!

Dear Mr. Nice Guy,

I can sympathize with how you feel, but wasnt it you that wanted to Report Gummi And Lolli? What goes around comes around!

• Oh my god, man, you're the one that was doing the reporting yesterday. We were just saying "ignore it if you don't care about it" but you kept on and I got a mountain of notices in my email this morning. Are you saying you did too?

I agree. I dont report anyone, just dont answer their question or ignore their answer cuz I know how much it pissed me off to be reported for nothing

I must admit some reporting is petty and childish. I only report someone that uses racial slurs or profane language

Because they are pathetic yobs with nothing better to do than sit on Yahoo! Answers all day and scour the place for my Q & A so they can report me. Ooo. You're so big. You're so cool. I'm so jealous that I'm not as cool as you. I really care, too. So keep it up.

It makes them feel good about themselves. They may make up for a lack of power in their life by doing it here.

Don't know, because what is offensive to them, may not be to others. Gotta learn to take a joke or ignore!!!!