Snakes on a Plane. Questions, since I can't watch the movie...?

I saw exactly two minutes of it before retreating a safe distance and finding something not-so-terrible to pass my time. Which idiot's idea was it to ship venomous snakes on a passenger plane? And whoever did it, did the snakes at least kill him/her/them by the end of the movie?

Favorite Answer

A drug lord had the snakes put on the plane to kill a witness in federal protection to stop him from testifying about the murder he saw. The killer was never on the plane and therefore didn't die.

• Gustav

I have to admit it sounds like a stupid idea for a movie but I actually liked it. The guy who did it was already in jail, he was like a mobster, and had all the snakes shipped to kill a witness that was on the plane.

I saw it I don't remenber what idiot put the snakes on the plane I think it was some guy that was chasing after that one guy( yeah I cant remember the names!).I think alot of people died but most of the main people didn't

I don't know the answer to your question, but my 17 year old daughter and her friends can't get enough of that silly movie. I think they have seen it about 5 or 6 times. I don't see the attraction.

I haven't seen it, but I have read that terrorists planted the snakes onboard in order to insure the death of the prisoner SLJ's character was transporting to a trial.

I'm not sure, but the DVD will be released January 2, 2007 if you want to give it another chance.

Happy Holidays!

Source(s): I work in a video store.

check out some of the reviews ho.