What color compliments pink in the bedroom?

I want to color my bedroom is pink. I want my room to be very feminine. Can you please help me.

Favorite Answer

You could do pink and black or you could try like a light sage green and light pink to keep it feminine. It all depends on the shade of pink that you are doing. You could also try different shades of pink and rose and accent it with an off white or bone color like in the Victorian days.

the best combination for pink, would definetley have to be brown or black. Best combinations in my opinion, i am not girly, i would never put pink in my room, but i like how pink w/brown or balck looks. So dont go with yellow or purple, i dont know why they would do a room in that disaster, but of course just my opinion.

Nothing better than a deep brown. I have...almost the exact same colour room as you (except maybe mine is a bit darker). Black doesn't work, it looks cheap unless it's the expensive stuff. White makes the room look sickly. Brown actually brings out the pink,it doesn't flush it out (unless you go really dark close to black). You could probably go with a tan, or a darker tan to complimet your room. Good Luck. =)

Light green

pink and cream color is good.

pink and white is classic.

pink and yellow is more vibrant and lively.

pink and baby blue will give more variety and baby blue is faminime color as well, despite of being blue.

tan

rosewood

dark wood

maple

moss green

soft butter yellow

white

beige

antique white

pearl

the possibilities are infinte. The trick will be to match the shade of pink that you have chosen with the complimentary colour and woods you choose.

I think pink and white or pink and cream with green accents will look nice. See photo below for ideas.

http://www.dongardner.com/images/plans/interiors/3...

Yellow & Pink are the best together!! Your room will be so cute!!

Purple or yellow go good with pink.

Pink and white are the perfect match !!!