why is it hot to see women making out but it is gross to see guys making out with each other?

Favorite Answer

Well if you're ONLY attracted to women then that's why it would be nice to look at. If you're in the closet I can see why you'd want to avoid seeing guys kissing...

Personally I think sex is sex and sex is arousing!

Two things really:

In America people aren't really used to seeing two guys being affectionate towards each other mess less making love to each other. Women hug and sometimes even kiss when greeting each other but you don't see men doing that in this country usually.

And from a straight guy perspective, two women is kinda the best of both worlds while two men- they can't get into that because they're not attracted to them. They should be 'indifferent' but the reason above makes it seem 'gross' to them. However, they're just not used to it.

I seem to find it the other way around. But I don't find two women making out "gross", I'm just indifferent to it. Two guys making out is very hot and erotic to me but two women does nothing for me.

I don't think it is hot to women or men making out with each other

because you are a sexist homophobe. There is nothing glorious about being a sexist, it's very much like being a racist. You probably treat women with disrespect, treat them as objects rather than people, and otherwise abuse them believing that you are the male, the better gender. You are actually afraid of gay men because they threaten your way of thinking, They are kind to women, they treat them with respect, therefore they potentially could expose you for the low-life you really are.

Geez, this is really kinda basic. If you're a straight guy, you are attracted to women, right? You can imagine making out with them, touching them etc. Therefore SEEING them do that stuff starts your own imagination going. You can UNDERSTAND why girls would want to make out with each other, because you're attracted to them.

You CANT understand why guys would want to however, because you're NOT attracted to them. You cant identify with EITHER of two guys making out with each other, so you dont get turned on by it.

For gay men, the sight of two guys making out IS a turn on, because they're attracted to men in the first place.

Is this really such a mystery?

i think if i were to see like 2 abercrombie and finch models making out, i just might enjoy that! but then of course i would want to jump in and have some fun too!:) lol don't know what it is the yway it is...but yea i would generally rather see too women making out...especially if they are hot!:) that would turn me on just as well:) hehe bi!

That's your subjective opinion based on your preconceived notions and prejudices.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I actually don't care to watch anyone in any combination making out. That's their private stuff.

Oh I think two men making out is really hot!

I get off on any combination making out. I just get confused when I see two she males making out