How many find it strange that the O'Donnell/Trump controversy blew prior to the next 'Apprentice'?

JUST before the new series. Who knows, maybe Rosie's getting a take from the profits. Remember these ARE people used to the camera, so putting on a show is nothing out of their comfort zone.

Favorite Answer

no, I don't think it has anything to do with the ratings. MS. USA was drinking under age before the show. I think Rosie has a big mouth and needs to learn to keep her 2 cents to herself. Really who cares thatMS USA drank before turning 21. What kid didn't??? But does Rosie need to say something about it?? NO, She did not. I know we have freedom of speech in the USA but we do have to hear everyone's opionon on everything???

Very interesting. The Donald has been in the news a lot. Ratings have been down for the Apprentice.

I agree the whole thing smells fishy. If they wanted Miss USA to continue representing the franchise, they should have handled the problem quietly to preserve her credibility. Airing the "problems" extensively ahead of time made people question her ability to represent the image they're going for - lose/lose situation for everyone involved. The only answer is that the publicity was what they wanted and damage to the Miss USA franchise wasn't an issue.

Coincidence? I think not - same with "the Donald" giving miss USA or whatever she is "a second chance". He needed some exposure for the next couple of weeks. Dumb like a fox and Rosie just played into his hands.

I'm 100% with ya, you know how all these controversies work, always just a big promotion. Stupid hollywood people, get a soul!!

• LORD Z

Trump has committed to suing O'Donnell for slander. If it is advertising, it is costly advertising.

Trump is the man. stop hating. he built himself on self-promotion. there's no shame in that.

• b

she's a pig