dreaming of mermaids???

i dreamt of mermaids. 3 mermaids swimming and singing. what does that mean??? pls help me & explain my dream

Favorite Answer

Mermaids are creatures of fantasy and the super-natural. Also, because they are associated with dreams, desires, and hopes, they suggest the same.

The number three is also considered a very magickal/spiritual number. Beyond the number of two (balance) three means addition, expectation, halfway between two even numbers (2 and 4).

The dream suggests a secret yearning for something magickal and/or spiritual. Like a sailor bored on a ship, you want something 'magickal' to enrich your lives. The mermaids call to the mystic aspect of sailors, which is why they often drown (a mundane reaction) to reach them.

• Gail

I think your dream is cool. If you wanna get rid of it try watching The Little Mermaid so it can change the idea of Mermaids in your head. I get weird dreams when I'm stressed and when I'm constantly stressed the dream repeats itself. I suggest you clear your mind either try relaxing or try finding out what's making you stressed and clear it by talking to a friend or dealing with it. Good luck!

Dreaming mermaids means that you will suffer from a certain disappointment.

a dream is the minds way of releasing the thoughts and memories and putting them in to something that you will remeber,

and mermaids could mean that you are thinking about three different girls or three good things that happened to you,

That all depends on which half was fish.

I mean conventional mermaids with fish on the bottom and woman on top - it just makes no sense; however, fish on the top and woman on the bottom, well it's not pretty but at least it makes more sense...

could be just a longing in your heart for an exciting adventure in the sea with three beautiful mermaids for company, companionship and love

That deff.. was aDREAM i would love to have that dream!! i have no idea what it means other than maby you watched the little mermaid too many times! Some times i dream of vido games if i play them all day. and sometimes ill eventalk in my sleep pertaining iam them!!

maybe it means you like mermaids

i would have no idea...we all dream different things...it may be something in your into? i mean are you fascinated with mermaids? i dream all diffrent things, spiders attacking me, rats...etc

Ask God to explain your dream to you

Source(s): Sunday School