Promoted

why can't find a boyfreind?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • kvcar2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me see if I can repeat correctly what my then new boyfriend and now fiance wrote to me: Women are like apples growing on a tree; some apples hang on the lower branches and are easy to pick. Some are even laying on the grown ready to be eaten. Most men will take the apples on the grown or within the easy reach. There are also apples high up in the tree. They are hard to reach and most men won't make the effort to climb up the reach them because they are afraid they might fall or are just too lazy. The apples in the highest part of the tree think there is something wrong with them but it isn't true. They are the sweetest and best apples and eventually the most discerning men pick them.

Be open to the idea that maybe there is something you are doing now that you need to do differently but don't automatically jump to the conclusion that you are defective or unlovable. My experience is that many men are scared and not willing to make the effort that is required for a sustained relationship with woman with a clue. Give yourself a break and concentrate on being happy with yourself and you'll meet someone where and when you leas expect it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Don't join a convent just yet. Don't listen to people who tell you to stop looking. That is crazy. Keep looking, but refine your process so you look effectively. Choose things that will increase your odds of meeting a guy. Find an activity to get involved in that is something guys would also like. When you get there, be friendly, open and accessible. Encourage men to approach you with a smile and a warm, inviting demeanor.

If that doesn't work, pick out a guy who makes your heart flutter and ask him out for coffee or a drink. You could also try a dating service like match.com.

Source(s): www.match.com
  • 1 decade ago

You're not alone. Go to parties, take an actine or creative writing class. Socialize enough and you will have one. This is not something you can force. If you like a guy though you should feel free to ask him out on a date. That's what's good about dating - eventually you find a boyfriend or girlfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably because you say your looking, but are you really? Do you meet your eyes with someone elses or do you quickly look away? Do you look interested? Do you feel good about yourself? People can tell these things and will avoid you if the feeling is not right. Sometimes you may want to make the first move, let him know your interested and available.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with the other girl. Most guys can sense when a girl is desperate or looking, and they don't want that. Guys want what they can't have, so a girl that is confident and knows who she is, and APPEARS to not need a guy is the kind of female that appeals to them. Just be yourself, love who you are, and don't let guys be such a priority. I guarantee you, once you do this, they will come after you, not the reverse.

• Mark K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Oh stina ,thats so sweet and my heart goes out to you.The truth is there are many guys that would love to be your boyfriend,you just need to learn some skills that will communicate your desires.

Find some girlfriends that can help you.There are many books on the subject.You are bound to get many offers here online,be careful!good luck.

• 1 decade ago

sweety you well find a bf u just dont need one now do u all guy r just looking for a pice of *** but 1 of these day u well find a guy tht going to love u 4 who u r ok if u need to talk some more the hit me up... love Anna

Source(s): 1
  • 1 decade ago

because you spend too much time on Yahoo Answers. Try going out in the real world where guys are. Or at least go to a dating site.

• 1 decade ago

Well if your shy try to make yourself more open and if your stuck alone and stuff just remember your not the only one. Find the same interests and maybe something Will happen.

Source(s): life, i'm having a hardtime finding someone too. :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because of the same reason i cant find a girl friend where both on yahoo answers instead of out there looking lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.