Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How many people out there ready for the New Year and what are you going to do to bring it in??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am so ready for the New Year.........I will be at Church Praising and Thanking God for the past year and giving him all the Glory for the coming New Year........I wish you a Safe and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.......

• Rachel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm not going to do anything. My boyfriend is a paramedic and he works a 24 hours on, 48 hours off shift and he is the lucky one who is working New Year's Eve. I'll probably stay at home and go to be early. I am such a goober!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

• 1 decade ago

Me and my family are watching fireworks!! We do it nearly every year! For the first part of your question - no I really want it to stay 2006!! I think it's all gone by sooo fast!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.