How many people out there ready for the New Year and what are you going to do to bring it in??

Favorite Answer

I am so ready for the New Year.........I will be at Church Praising and Thanking God for the past year and giving him all the Glory for the coming New Year........I wish you a Safe and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.......

• Rachel

I'm not going to do anything. My boyfriend is a paramedic and he works a 24 hours on, 48 hours off shift and he is the lucky one who is working New Year's Eve. I'll probably stay at home and go to be early. I am such a goober!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Me and my family are watching fireworks!! We do it nearly every year! For the first part of your question - no I really want it to stay 2006!! I think it's all gone by sooo fast!