noam c asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Can people hang upside down on chin-up bars?

Without any equipment? Just wrapping your ankle around it, and hanging like a bat?

• S H
    Favorite Answer

That would be interesting to see someone wrapping their ankles around something since the ankles are not that flexible nor bendable.

Though, if you have strong calves muscles, tibias and soleus..it is possible to hold yourself upside on the bar on the top of your feet.

The chin-up bar will support your weight no matter how you hang from it, but I don't know that I'd want to try wrapping an ankle around the bar and hanging from it. I'd prefer to kick my legs over and have my knee joints right over the bar if I were to attempt that.

yeh flick your legs up when youre on it and drop your hands its really easy just dont fall off =]]