How come when a man has a good woman beauitlful, sweet, loyal, they treat her like crap?

Favorite Answer

They only treat them like that is she lets them.

• Bryan

I have a great woman and if you ask her she will tell you that she is treated like a queen. She gets everything she wants which I can legitimately provide. She is my best friend in the world without a doubt. We spend all of our free time together and enjoy each others company. We have a marriage which many of our friends tell us they admire. In short we are loving, honest, faithful and loyal. So I would kindly ask you not to generalize because there are many other people just like us in the world. I know it hurts when someone does you wrong, but it should be a sign that this is not the right person for you, and if it continues to happen with more than one partner then perhaps you should review your standards of what you require when looking for a suitable mate.

ynotgayle: As always just the facts from my perspective :) Thanks for the compliment.

That's not a gender exclusive approach issue. There are plenty of women who have good, loyal men that treat them wonderfully, but they still treat them badly.

I will never understand why this happens. An even bigger mystery to me is why the nice guy or girl puts up with it. There are plenty of people out there that will treat them better, but they insist on staying in a bad relationship rather than moving on with their lives and finding someone who will make them truly happy. I just don't get it.

Merry Christmas!

• Ynot!

Unfortunately too many gorgeous gravitate toward bad boys I have seen beautiful women with guys I would not even wipe my a** with. I can't blame the men so it has to be you. If you want someone to treat you with love and respect you have to require that in your life.

Hey Bryan I should have known you would come along with another excellent answer.

I agree with Sway...if a woman is treated like crap it is because she allows it...if she does not allow it then she will not be treated like crap...I've noticed throughout my life that most of the women who allow this are very insecure and think that is the only way to keep a man...I treat my wife really well, because I know if I treat her like crap she will leave (and I love her)...when there is no fear of this...we all know how that goes...

not all fingers are the same. My wife is beautiful, smart and very intelligent and loyal and she reminds me every day how good she's being treated by me in every aspect. Like I read in another answer...cuz they let them do it to whoever does it, of course

Because the man is insecure about himself, and there may be a little jealousy in the mans heart.You have to like yourself before you can like others.there are plenty of men out there who know how to treat a good woman,don't sell yourself short enjoy life....

Some men are beasts. Alas, many good, beautiful, sweet, loyal women find these animals irresistable. It is one of nature's great mysteries.

Seems most good looking women gravitate toward guys that treat them like crap! Good guys always finish last!

Maybe he is insecure and needs to feel as though she belongs to him. A show of dominence and being in a position of authority. Maybe it makes him think he looks macho to other people. Pretty bad if he needs to feed off the insecurities of others. You don't need that!

Wrong catagory this is politics, if someone treats you like crap and you put up with it you are a fool.