What should I do?

Only known him for a week should I go home with him or should I wait a little longer.

Favorite Answer

wait a little longer.

he may be some crook.

You should really wait a little longer:)

um you should prolly wait a lil longer trust me i have experienced this type of thing and i regret going with the guy i have only known for a short while of time.so you better wait a lil longer

Do you want to go home with him? You certainly should never feel pressured to if you don't want to. Its your life of course, so if you have thought it out (and are using protection) and think it is an okay idea than thats up to you. You shouldn't have to feel like you need to ask anyone else but yourself. But in my own life, I know I get really attached to people very easily, so that kind of thing doesn't work for me. Also, the whole STD thing stresses me out too much and I'm a neurotic mess. But enough of me. Keep in mind the stresses that come into play with having sex with someone you barely know, and if you can handle it, and YOU want to, than by all means, do "it". hehehehe.

wait a little longer.

Wait...you don't want to do something that you will regret later. 75% of men date girls not for the relation ship but for the sex. Below the age of 20. Just wait, go to the movies or to dinner but don't go past that door with him....yet.

wait a lil longer

Wait. You should really watch out yourself ! Learn more about him before jumping into things like that. That will only complicate things.

wait a little bit to hang out.

• Queen

Wait! People only show you want they want you to see for atleast the first month or so.

Source(s): Personal Experience.