Can I get reimbured the mileage difference between my company at .36 cents and the IRS rate of .44 cents?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can deduct the difference on your 1040 as employee expense under miscellaneous itemized deductions but it must exceed 2% of your gross income.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Reimbursed, no. But you can itemize your deductions and if you have enough it will result in a higher return...but its not dollar for dollar by any means.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Reimbursed by whom ?

    No, I doubt it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.