Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

The Beastie Boys scored a hit with the song "Brass Monkey" from their 1986 debut, Licensed to Ill.?

What is a brass monkey?

Favorite Answer

Following works for radio trivia:

a cocktail consisting of equal parts vodka, rum, and orange juice

There are several meanings for "Brass Monkey", but the Beasties were referring to the drink containing OJ, rum, and vodka. Better info, including a cool story about WW2 spies are at the link below. Hope this helps!!!

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1597.html

Brass Monkey is an aloholic beverage as far as I know. I used to have that tape back in the day. I think there was another song on it where they mentioned Brass Monkey again, letting you know it was a drink. I could be wrong. It was years ago.

As far as I know Brass Monkey is an alcohlic beverage of sorts.

I don't know what a brass monkey is but now that song is playing in my head! Hey, what exactly is a taco bell? Other than the restaurant, have you seen a taco bell?

The answer is:a cocktail consisting of equal parts vodka, rum, and orange juice

its a drink ..alcholic beverage can be purchased in stores , taste good...

Source(s): taylor