i was told i had a threatned miscarriage but im only going through 3 pads a days should the baby be ok?

Favorite Answer

This is a question for your doctor only. NEVER take advice on such serious issues here,... we are NOT medically trained. Good luck

• Evelyn

I am so sorry that you are going through this. My husband and I went through something very similar with our first baby. We went for a scan at 9 weeks and everything was fine. Then a few days later I just felt different and started to bleed a little. I went in for another scan and found that the baby had died, a missed miscarriage. It was difficult to go through. I decided to have the miscarriage at home and did but ended up having a D&C anyhow because there was some placenta that didn't pass. What helped my husband and I was talking a lot about it. We also took a bib that we had bought for the baby, placed it in a box and buried it...kind of like having our own memorial service. It really, really helped us to cope.

You need to see your doctor again.

An ultrasound is about the only thing that will give you an answer, but '3 pads a day' is usually miscarriage, not the 'spotting' that can occur in healthy pregnancies. I'm so sorry.

Unfortunately only time will tell.

I bled lightly for 4 weeks before I had my miscariage. You may have a miscarriage, or you may not. Just drink pleanty of fluids and rest as much as you can. And only time will tell.

I hope your baby will be o.k, but no one is going to be able to tell you for sure. Not even your Doc. Is your cervix open at all?? I have had 2 miscarries and i know what you are going through. If you want to chat e-mail me!! Good luck and i hope it works out!!

I answered one of your questions yesterday, and I wanted to check back in. I really hope that everything is fine, but only your doc and time will tell. I am going to be brutally honest that it doesn't sound good. I am so sorry.

If your Dr. is aware of this then he should continue to monitor you every few days. If he isn't I suggest you get a new Dr.

Please go to the doctor or at least call the doctor and ask him he knows what he is talking about and ask all the questions you have he won't mind, this is your baby you want to make sure that your baby will be fine! so please please ask your doctor good luck and god bless you I'll pray for you and your baby

I hope everything is ok but take ur doc.. advise, gud luck..

i hope so honey but you have to talk to your doctor about this. good luck