Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How do I update drivers to my video card on my laptop? I don't even know how to find what card I have.?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
sometimes updating from device manager will not work. Instead you can either:
1. perform a search for your laptop's serial # or model # (found at the bottom of your laptop) and the results should return at least one page with the components of your laptop.
2. go to the support section of the manufacturer's site and search for your laptop either by model, serial # etc.
- 1 decade ago
in the control panel you can choice update you driver then it will go to internet to find the new driver which is for you video card.
- 1 decade ago
1-Right click in my computer icon
4-choosee dives manger
5-choos display adapters
6-reed what is the Nam of Ur card
7-search on the net for the update
9-then install it
10-now it's update
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You could do what ( TAREQ ) told you. you can right click on the display driver then click update and follow.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- thunder2sysLv 71 decade ago
go to the support section from your manufacturer's website.