Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I would like to...?

I would like to talk to my grandma one more time and tell her that I love her and plus about everything that has happened to me but the problem is she is dead has been for 13 years. Is there a way I could commuinate with her even though she is dead. If you could help me thanks!

Favorite Answer

Don't buy into the medium garbage, most prey on that hope that you have and use it to make you think your communicating with the dead. I think your grandma knows you love her and may know all that has happened. Through prayer communicate with her but more importantly live your life demonstrating the influence she obviously had in your life. Let your actions honor her memory. She will know, she most likely knows now.

Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 says the dead are conscious of nothing.

No getting through to her.

Read your Bible. People who die are asleep. They know nothing, they feel nothing. They will be asleep until the dead in Christ are raised BY Christ.

Sorry, but when your grandma died her brain stopped functioning, meaning that if you do talk to her, she won't be able to hear you.

I would say either a medium or thru praying.....I would try praying first though..

gl(good luck)!!!!

the best you can do is pray for her. and that would be so nice of you.

in prayer