What made you to break up your relationship ?

what were the reasons / what was the trigger ????

try to formulate in a few words or a sentence

Favorite Answer

In other words, what is your "excuse" for not actively communicating and compromising with your ex instead of just running away from your problems.

(I appologize to anyone who left their relationship because they were cheated on. That is more than enough reason to not bother with trying to work things out.)

Loneliness. I was left alone night after night, until I gained over a 100 pounds.

Ummm let's see.

He was too young, we had nothing in common, he was immature, um.... do you need me to go on here?

No in all honesty sometimes you just know it's time. I think with the last guy I was with I new all along, but what can I say sometimes I just don't listen to myself!

henpecking abuse hitting me verbal sniffing at the bar and secreat sites there on sending pictures thru out the world and there kids hitting me and when i do something they lie and say ive done nothing for them and are unapreciative why am i so overly sensitive needy and desperate and try so hard for the relationship to turn to sour eggs have sex fall in love and it means nothing to the other person when i want them they push me away

Source(s): they

We had an open relationship and we dated other people then I decided to move out because it's wasn't right to live together anymore.

My high school girlfriend was boring and stupid. I was only with her for something to do. I didn't even really like her.

Last I heard she works in a porn shop lol

My wife had an affair with a big fluffy married man so I divorced her.

What made me break up was that my bf told my cousin who was my bf's friend told him that he wanted to beak up with me because I always ignored him. So I just broke up with him but he still likes me but it was my fault.

Cheating, disrespect, abusive... the list goes on!

• Queen

I was young and afraid of commitment.