Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how do you wrap a skateboard?

I need to wrap a skateboard for my friend and not just give it to her unwrapped with a ribbon on top! I need it wrapped so is there any possible way you people out there can tell me pls and no stupid comments pls this is very important!

Favorite Answer

the ideal way would be to find a box it fits in, then pad the box with newspapers etc if there is extra room in it,,,,,,, if you cant do that,,,, wrap it with newspapers then wrap with wrapping paper,,,,,,,, finally,, dollar stores sell large gift bags, you should be able to find one big enough it fits in, get some of that tissue stuff to put around it,,,,,,,,,i wrapped a guitar one time in a blanket, then gift wrapped it,,,,,,

Well I am going through the same dilemma! I purchased one for my daughter and I cant' figure it out either but here my efforts,

I tried to:

-place it in a large fabric gift bag

-asking local stores for a box to put it in so that I could then wrap it

- wrap it the best way I knew how around the wheels and all, lol (sorry but with something like this it helps to have a little humor)

I'm just as confused as you but I hope that one of those will help because I'm still trying to figure it out. Good Luck!, and Happy Holidays.

1- Put in large box

2- Wrap the box, and make sure you put a bow on top! LOL

3- Lable; her name, then your's

4- Give with a smile on face

5- Let her open; and if this works, she should have a smile on her face, too

P.S Give her a card!( good luck)

I would say don't give her the skateboard directly. You could always give her something else like a card or a skateboard keychain and let her open that up. When she is done unwrapping then have the skateboard somewhere else.

You can get a couple of boxes free from a liquor store. Then you can tape them together to make a big box that you can wrap with paper.

Find a box it can fit in; put crumpled up newspapers around it; wrap the box; put a bow on it; label it to your friend; give.

You should wrap it in a really big box to make your friend think it is something else.

get a big box, put it inside, wrap the box... go to wal-mart and buy a box like you were moving, or shipping something-- or go to a gift wrapping store like mailboxes etc.

have a merry Christmas! may God richly bless you and your family and friends!

I would put a bow on it and put it somewhere, like in the driveway or something. Make little "clues" for her so its kinda like a little hunt. That would be something she would always remember, and she would know that a lot of thought went into that.

well i got my cousin a skateboard for christmas, and i too got one for christmas. it is almost impossible to keep the wheels from coming through the paper.