was there ever or now a spiderman musical? is there a web site for this musical or a DVD of it? thank's?

Favorite Answer

Apparently there is a Spiderman musical at Universal Studios Hollywood. I don't believe that there is a video of the performance. I have read, however, that it is very similar to Rent.

Nope, not that I know of. There was a Superman musical on Broadway for a short time (I think it premiered in the late '60s), and Marvel comics ran ads in the 80s looking for kids to star in a musical based on Captain America. But nothing (thankfully) ever came of that.

If you're looking for live-action Spider-Man stuff, check ebay for copies of the 1970s short-lived TV series starring Nicholas Hammond. Those old shows are howlingly awful, esp. when they show Spidey using his (very large and clunky) wrist-shooters.

omg, that's funny, i once had a dream that i was performing as mary jane in a spiderman musical, but i've never heard of there actually being one in real life.

no- that'd be dumb

Source(s): no