Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How many buttons can I unbutton on casual Friday?

I am a man who works in a fairly casual environment, and on Fridays I usually wear just a button-down shirt and jeans. I see women in this kind of outfit but they have their shirt unbuttoned down to the top of where their hooters start to show.

As a man, how much can I get away with? I want to be comfortable, but I don't want to gross anyone out by making them look at my chest hair or anything.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Top two buttons only and a glimpse of chest hair is sexy, not gross.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Source(s): my mom
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say undo the top two buttons - the tie button and then the next one. That's all that I would unbutton myself, because I don't think it's appropriate to show cleavage in a work environment.

• 1 decade ago

It's casual Friday not trash Friday. Just because your place of employment accepts giving you all a day to dress a little down doesn't mean the classyness of you all need to diminish as well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just above chest hair. It's casual Friday, not disco Friday.

Have fun!

• xenon
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

wear a solid color tshirt under your shirt and unbutton as much as you wish

• 1 decade ago

two more than usual

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.