How many buttons can I unbutton on casual Friday?

I am a man who works in a fairly casual environment, and on Fridays I usually wear just a button-down shirt and jeans. I see women in this kind of outfit but they have their shirt unbuttoned down to the top of where their hooters start to show.

As a man, how much can I get away with? I want to be comfortable, but I don't want to gross anyone out by making them look at my chest hair or anything.

Favorite Answer

Top two buttons only and a glimpse of chest hair is sexy, not gross.

1

Source(s): my mom

I'd say undo the top two buttons - the tie button and then the next one. That's all that I would unbutton myself, because I don't think it's appropriate to show cleavage in a work environment.

It's casual Friday not trash Friday. Just because your place of employment accepts giving you all a day to dress a little down doesn't mean the classyness of you all need to diminish as well

Just above chest hair. It's casual Friday, not disco Friday.

Have fun!

• xenon

wear a solid color tshirt under your shirt and unbutton as much as you wish

two more than usual