Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Better than Bush?

I believe the yoguhrt like substance I left on my shower wall this morning is better than Bush. Please compare and contrast the two.

Woo Hoo!! I made the top 5!!

Favorite Answer

I'd rather not speculate on that one.

I also believe the yogurt like substance on your shower wall is better than Bush. Bush is an idiot with no potential, and the substance on your shower wall has all sorts of potential. Also, I speculate that the substance on your shower wall gave you some pleasure, while I cannot even venture to think that Bush gives anyone or anything pleasure. Also, the substance on your shower wall got there from love (yeah I know this is a stretch, but masterbating is really loving yourself) and Bush is hate. Your question amuses me.

I really don't want to think what they yoguhrt-like substance on your shower wall is, but, I really don't want to think about Bush. So, I wouldn't go as far to say that your yogurt substance is 'better' than Bush, but I do think they are pretty equal.

• Ynot!

I think that you have got to be in top 5 imbeciles I have seen on yahoo it is a pity people like you are allowed to rant nonsense but I guess we have to accept the good with the bad.

U shud see these pics b4 saying anything abt Bush - the smartest President in the world

( No, I haven't used photoshop on them )

Here is the link http://www.freewebs.com/parasit-e/index.htm?post=b...

well jacking off is good for the male body

Bush is not a good leader for our country at all. Iraq is still a mess more than before we went in there

It seems you left your brains on the shower wall.

BTW...sorry the only date you can get is Hanna and her four sisters.

I think people like you have yoghurt for brains.

You are the perfect example of a liberal! Your question is exactly what can be expected from your group of people. I wouldn't be surprised if you were proud of your thought process in this!

You're sick!