If you were trapped on a desert island, who would you LEAST like to be trapped with?

Rank the following in order from LEAST desired to be stuck with to MOST desired (or at least the least bad of all the choices).

Barney the kids dinosaur

Michael Jackson

Paris Hilton

George Bush

Hannibal Lecter

Favorite Answer

Hannibal: LEAST (I like my liver right where it is)

Barney/Paris: (annoying! It's a tie)

Michael: (creepy pervert, but I'm a grown woman so he probably wouldn't touch me)

Bush: (just stupid, but I'm surrounded by stupid people everyday, so this wouldn't be SO different)

None of these are pleasant!

(1) Lecter. Sociopath, manipulative, and you always have to be on guard (could you sleep with him around?). Hard to take in a fight, and he'd have no qualms when food gets scarce thinking of me as a happy meal.

(2) Michael Jackson. Physically weak, can't pull his own weight. Would be a paranoid obsessed hypochondriac being on an island without any filter masks or gloves. Would probably have to kill him myself for peace of mind.

(3) Barney. Physically weak, and I couldn't stand the "cute" and the singing. I would kill him too. The bonus as opposed to Michael is that I get dinosaur meat barbeque.

(2) George Bush. Old, but can pull his weight better than the others. As long as we don't talk politics, we can get along. Age doesn't bode well for a long term stranding though.

(1) Paris Hilton. Eye candy. Scrawny, but young. I would take great delight in her whining about having to do work. Eventually she'd break and probably be a lot more tolerable in the long run.

Barney, Hannibal Lecter, and Michael Jackson are all fictional characters, so the choice really comes down to Hilton or Bush. I don't know who would be less interesting to talk to, but at least with Hilton there's an easy way to shut her up.

Hannibal Lecter

Paris Hilton

Micheal Jackson

George Bush

Barney

Least to greatest

1. Micheal Jackson( I dont like him that much, anymore)

2. George bush ( I dont think i can take it with him, i am going to have to kill him

3. hannibal lecter ( Oh, NO!, but she is not that bad to stay with)

4.Barney the kids dinosaur ( Hey, I use to watch barney, he cool, but it depends who is one the inside of the costume)

5.Paris hilton ( She is the best out of the rest of these)

Paris Hilton

Michael Jackson

George Bush

Barney

Hannibal Lector

I wouldn't mind Dubya around, just to have some sort of histerical entretainment, Paris Hilton would probably be the least person I would like to be with in a deserted Island. Paris Hilton, need I say more.

George Bush

Michael Jackson

George Bush

Hanniba Lecter

Paris Hilton

Michael Jackson

George Bush

Hannibal Lecter

Paris Hilton

Barney the kids dinosaur

Hannibal Lecter

Paris Hilton

Michael Jackson

Barney

George Bush

LoL I liked your choice of people. I agree with the Hannibal lecter one. Lets see, I would not want Lindsay Lohan, George Bush, any person who is Jehovah Witness.