Why did my ex act stupid?

I seen my ex yesterday, at wallmart who i haven't seen in 4 years, and when i seen him he tryed to act like he didn't know me, but he kept givin me a fast look, and i was in back of him, and he was with his little brother and he was talking to some girls, and he kept turing around and he kept looking at me so i just walked in front of him and i was like forget you and he just looked at me, why did he do this my friend last year said she called him and he, said he don't remember me or her but he lies's alot they use to date and he didn't like her so he use to lie to her our relatinship was a secret, because im a guy so what do u think , alot of my boyfriends do this to me then next thing they want me

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I bet he/she didn't dump you because of your grammar...

• 1 decade ago

Aside from the fact that you really need to learn about punctuation and sentence structure, I will answer your question.

Why did your ex act stupid? Because that is what exes do. It's all part of being an ex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Learn how to write as if you're over the age of 12.

2. Why the hell are you stressing over this? He's been your ex for at least 4 years. Who cares how he behaves? Get over it already.

3. We don't know your ex. We don't know you. There's no way we can interpret his behavior or draw any conclusions about your relationship with him. Leave us out of it.

• 1 decade ago

Okay so, you're a guy, he's a guy, maybe he doesn't want anyone to know he goes both ways. Not worth your time and being upset. There is someone worthy of you out there, hold your head up and be patient.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe he's just trying 2 forget u. And he's showing it so that u notice he dosen't "need" u. And with those girls, he's trying 2 get u jelous.

Good luck and God bless.

p.s. I'm a straight girl so I dunno 4 sure. Still, I tried 2 help.

• 1 decade ago

he's not being true to himself. he' s not proud of it. that's it. just move on and you will find someone who cares and appreciates you more. he is not worth your time.

• 1 decade ago

just forget him...& move on, don't worry about his stupidity

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's a guy....He's naturally stupid. Don't let it get to you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your a bore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.