Is anyone interest in doing a sorcery to induce a "Switch-of-physical-bodies"?

I hope Winter-Solstice was Merry!

In order to induce this sorcery, both parties must have a strong-will to do so, and it is suggested that the person who's wanting to do this already has experience with OOBE's

out-of-body-experiences. The more experience you have with sorcery, and ritual, the better. Know that this sorcery involves exchanging-lifelines. I'm looking for someone who's between my age, and 40.

Why do I want to induce such a sorcery? Why not? I want to experiment with what I alreday know about it from a past experience, but I need a willing person to do it with.

My physical age is 26; I'm handsome, healthy, and fit.

The sorcery doesn't have to be permanent (thats optional). If you're genuinely interested in any of this, then please feel free to message me in private.

Are you interested in this kind of metaphysical knowledge?

Hey, I'm more than willing to take a little public criticism if thats what it takes to meet you.

Favorite Answer

With all due respect...

This will never happen...

No offense but an odd Q. I offer this however.

Beyond a strong passion I feel in wanting to be "IN" "anothers" body, I have one in mind, very specifically, that I'd like to "switch" with, if only briefly, to know all her physical, emotional, and spiritual sensations.

I am in fact very deeply into the Metaphysical, as well as the VERY real, but temper each on occassion with "Wishing on the "Blue Fairy"

A bit of advice too. Critics are as plentiful as viruses. Accepting that not all confine and conform to ones own opinion is the basis of this very forum.

Steven Wolf

Source(s): GooD, not GOD

Well good luck with what ever it is your trying to do,but I hope your not in a hurry.

you make neuroscientists commit mass suicide

No thanks

Source(s): 2 pts