Is there anywhere at Camp Mabry in Austin, Texas that I can buy ACU's at?

Are ACU's available for purchase at Camp Mabry? If so, where? I know it is a small base but my husband needs a new uniform and aafes.com doesn't have any of his size in stock!

ACU stands for army combat uniform I think. Fort Hood is too far to drive! I made the drive from Austin to Killeen one too many times. He just wants a new uniform so he can have something clean and nice looking when he comes home in March.

Favorite Answer

Have you called the MCSS (Military Clothing Sales Store) at Ft. Sam Houston? Is an hour's drive southwest from Austin on I-35.

Give them a call at (210) 221-3794/ (210) 221-3595 for additional information; you can also fax them at FAX (210) 271-7583.

They are open from Mon-Fri 0900-1900/ Sat 0900-1700/ Sun 0900-1400/ Holidays - Closed.

Hope that helps and thanks to your husband for his service, from a fellow Army soldier.

What's an ACU? If you can't find it (whatever it is)in Austin, you can go north to Ft Hood, or south to San Antonio where there are many bases.

• Evelyn

I do not live in Austin, but what makes you so special you think someone is going to take you places and buy you things?? Maybe your cousin will. Nobody in their right mind that does not even know you is going to. GET REAL.