Do you have to try to stay at the speed limit, or does it come naturally to you?

Favorite Answer

I have to try, I have a lead foot.

Thats a good question. When I first started driving I always had to look at the speed I was going. Now I can just tell for some reason. Like anything I guess, once you do it regularly, things just come naturally.

I have to try. My natural reaction is to get where I'm going asap. I'm not a speed demon, but I'm usually at least 5 miles over the limit. I find myself slowing down whenever I see a cop. The funny thing is I never get pulled over.

I try to stay at the speed limit like a good girl should, but there are plenty of times that I want to fly.....

I usually stay somewhere around the speed limit, naturally. Key word is usually.

• Funny you should ask this, because I try to stay at the Speed Limit, but sometimes I'm just driving not thinking and I look, thinking OMG am I speeding?! lol But I'm doing 55 on the Hwy...I guess it all depends on the day. lol

• Rachel

I am naturally inclined to speed so I have to force myself to go the speed limit. But it's hard because people ride up on you and expect you to go fast for them. I hate that.

No one can stay at the speed limit unless they're impeding traffic.

You have to go with traffic in order to avoid accidents.

I never obey speed limit

Oh ,I have to try big time to stay at the right limit

I have to keep looking at the spedo to make sure that I am not speeding.

If I know there were no cops anywhere near I would be driving at a comfortable 90 MPH