why does the american public place so much interest in hollywood celebrities?

the ''hollywood elite'' are just a bunch of TRASH! They look down their noses at the ''common man" but they sure love collecting their money. I think they should all be rounded up and shipped to a desert island with no food or water. Who needs them? I sure don't!

• ×
    Favorite Answer

thank youuu finally somebody has said the words that i have been wanting to say all along and i do not care about these so called celebrities nor do i want to hear about them and they really should be sent off to a desert island like u said so they can finally see what life is really like without the glitz and the glamour that they are so used to

America loves celebrities because secretly everyone dreams of being a celebrity. Its an unhealthy admiration. Who doesn't want the 10 houses and rolls royce?

Source(s): Thats the honest answer from a pyscologicall stand point

I am a American who couldn't care less about all that nonsense with celebrities. I have enough of my own to deal with, the real life of the everyday person.

• Rachel

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm American and I ignore Hollywood - the celebrities are very annoying and they think they're all that. They are overpaid and very underqualified.

I totally agree and they think they can air their stupid political views or preach to us on the environment. Go away! =p

I think your hat is on too tight...