why does the american public place so much interest in hollywood celebrities?

the ''hollywood elite'' are just a bunch of TRASH! They look down their noses at the ''common man" but they sure love collecting their money. I think they should all be rounded up and shipped to a desert island with no food or water. Who needs them? I sure don't!

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thank youuu finally somebody has said the words that i have been wanting to say all along and i do not care about these so called celebrities nor do i want to hear about them and they really should be sent off to a desert island like u said so they can finally see what life is really like without the glitz and the glamour that they are so used to

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

America loves celebrities because secretly everyone dreams of being a celebrity. Its an unhealthy admiration. Who doesn't want the 10 houses and rolls royce?

Source(s): Thats the honest answer from a pyscologicall stand point
  • 1 decade ago

I am a American who couldn't care less about all that nonsense with celebrities. I have enough of my own to deal with, the real life of the everyday person.

• Rachel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm American and I ignore Hollywood - the celebrities are very annoying and they think they're all that. They are overpaid and very underqualified.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I totally agree and they think they can air their stupid political views or preach to us on the environment. Go away! =p

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think your hat is on too tight...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.