Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT that a man can ever receive. I just married?

a Mail Order Bride from Brazil. She cooks, cleans, and provides all of my sexual fantasies. The funny thing about the situation is that I work at Mcdonalds, drive a beat up station wagon and still have a good woman that takes good care of me. What do you guys think?

Hey if she divorces me I will be able to get another one that does the same thing easily. We both win at this game.

Favorite Answer

hahaha..that's not that funny.

The best present for your "good woman that takes good care of you" is a divorce from an ungrateful underachiever.

Not to judge, but your last statement is interesting ("we both win at this GAME"). Marraige is taken too lightly nowadays - why couldn't she just come over and do these things for you without getting married? (Again, I think you know the answer to this)

You actually have a mail order bride? That is kinda weird.

Thats a divorce just waiting to happen. Looks like she just wanted to become an american.

well getting married is a good Christmas present, but you ordered her, like some kind of packaged servant.

I don't like the idea much. But it's up to you whether it's a good or bad idea.

dont worry about it the best christmas gift a man can ever get is your LOVE!~

Hope you live happily ever after.

I would like to hear your story after you wake up...

Congrats but i,m sorry