Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT that a man can ever receive. I just married?

a Mail Order Bride from Brazil. She cooks, cleans, and provides all of my sexual fantasies. The funny thing about the situation is that I work at Mcdonalds, drive a beat up station wagon and still have a good woman that takes good care of me. What do you guys think?

Update:

Hey if she divorces me I will be able to get another one that does the same thing easily. We both win at this game.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha..that's not that funny.

• 1 decade ago

The best present for your "good woman that takes good care of you" is a divorce from an ungrateful underachiever.

• 1 decade ago

Not to judge, but your last statement is interesting ("we both win at this GAME"). Marraige is taken too lightly nowadays - why couldn't she just come over and do these things for you without getting married? (Again, I think you know the answer to this)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You actually have a mail order bride? That is kinda weird.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats a divorce just waiting to happen. Looks like she just wanted to become an american.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well getting married is a good Christmas present, but you ordered her, like some kind of packaged servant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like the idea much. But it's up to you whether it's a good or bad idea.

• 1 decade ago

dont worry about it the best christmas gift a man can ever get is your LOVE!~

• 1 decade ago

Hope you live happily ever after.

• 1 decade ago

I would like to hear your story after you wake up...

• 1 decade ago

Congrats but i,m sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.