How do you make stretch jeans not stretch?

I have pants that fit me perfectly. And no, they are not tight. I can take them off without unbuttoning them. Well, After a while, they start getting a lot bigger and the legs get really big (b/c of the way I sit, the legs stretch a lot) and I end up having to pull up my pants for the rest of the day. These are my favorite pants! Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

before you sit - tug your pants up a bit at the knee, then sit. it won't prevent stretching, but it will help to hold their shape a bit longer.

• Evelyn

Within brands, there are jean shapes that are stretch and not stretch. Just read the labels on the individual pairs.

I have the same problem with my jeans. First thing in the morning they are perfect, then I have to put on a belt to keep them after they stretch out.

I have the same problem with a couple pairs of my pants and I remedy the situation with a belt. Happy holidays!

1. the pants are too big for you, it is natural for fabric to loosen up after they have been worn.

2. wear a belt

3. wear braces, worn right can make a woman look very sexy

That is what stinks about stretch pants.

try sitting differently so your pants dont strech or just buy some different pants that dont do that

i have the same problem. i have not been able to solve it either. if it bugs me too much i throw them in the dryer. this shrinks them up a little other than that i am dumbfounded as well.

Buy a belt, this happens with all jeans.

i don't think their is any way you can i have had the same trouble before...your just going to hav eto buy new jeans probably