Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

wearing scarf on the wedding...?

my friend is getting married soon...she's confused which type of dress tht the bride can wear scarf with it??

Favorite Answer

Not so much a scarf but a shaw, something more dressy and elegant because they can come in many different sytles, and they also have wedding dresses that come with it or u can buy seperate and they have them at the Bridal shop when she goes to try them on. Good, and make sure yo friend don't go out lookin' like a fool.

Source(s): Me, Myself, and I

The answer above is right. Typically, if a dress is meant to be worn with a shaw... it will come with the dress. Bead work on wedding dresses are extensive and hard to match.

• Esma

My view of it is that your friend can wear whatever she wants with whatever she wants. Tell her to try different dresses with different scarves (or shawLs, if she would prefer--be sure to spell it correctly, or the salesgirls will laugh if they see the spelling) and then see what she likes.