Surge asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who should I start at QB? P. Manning or J. Cutler??

week 16 who should i start

Favorite Answer

J Cutler all the way! lol my dad went to vanderbilt and j cutler was on vanderbilt. P manning has gotten to much fame. Now let the rookies shine

Are you for real? I'm a Bronco fanatic, but come on? Cutler and Peyton in the same question is a joke! However, I can see your hangup because Cincy's pass D is ranked pretty low and Cutler has been improving, but don't get lulled into thinking Cutler will outperform Peyton who is facing an equally poor pass D (if not worse than Cincy as of late which before their loss to Indy had been very, very impressive on D in their previous 3 contests). Two other things to remember: 1) Peyton only passed for 4 bucks and 3 touches against Houston in week 2, and last week the Colts showed they were able to get back to game plan that wins them games so I think Houston is in for it and 2) the Colts are playing for homefield advantage for the playoffs should SD lose (not likely but possible) and they win. Lethal combination for a deadly Colts passing game. Go Manning for sure!

You should be shot just for even asking this...

I'm a Broncos fan and I love Jay Cutler, but Manning is the best quarterback in football...he's also playing the Houston Texans this week

Cutler is playing against the Bengals

Cutler will have 250 yds 2 Td 1 INT

Manning will have 350 yds 3 TD

Manning

If you have Peyton Manning, you start Peyton Manning, even in unfavorable match-ups. Along with L. Tomlinson, they are the golden boys of Fantasy Football.

Just to reassure you, I have Peyton Manning and I'm starting Peyton Manning as well (although Vick is my backup, not Cutler).

Manning-He will get you at least 30 points depending on your league set up and he is going up against Huston and they are still fighting for a home field game in the playoffs. In my league he is projected for 45 points.

The only time to ever bench Peyton Manning is on his bye week.

Manning against the Texans, what a massacre.

Tony Romo

Cutler is taking off. Go with him.