Need homework help!!!?

Explain the political status of la isla del encanto, Puerto Rico, the effect of its identity, and possible consequences if it’s altered.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

right....and I'm going to do YOUR homework. haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know if someone from your school knew that you were cheating on homework like this did you ever stop to think you may get into trouble? There is a reason you are searching from an answer from everyone else, they know it cause we have all went through school and we didnt have yahoo answers at that point, but you my friend need to get off the computer and get your nose back into that book! it is time for you to learn your own work, read back on the chapter and you will find your answer if you go over it slowly!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know about that island specifically but I do know of puerto rico. Puerto Rico is not independent. It is a republic based under the usa. Therefore we basically manage their democracy and have an established trade base with them. I immagine the island your asking about is seeking independence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

men, its christmas vacation, what homework are you doing?? this is a very complicated question, I know that puerto rico is not a state, but is a commonwealth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Right now we are considered part of the united states we are what we call Estado Libre Asociado ......which means we are part of the states but also free to choose and have our own Flag ....

Source(s): Boricua pa' q lo cepas !!!! wepa
  • 1 decade ago

THE ABILITY TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WILL TAKE YOU PLACES. NEXT TIME GO TO GOOGLE .COM AND ASK YOU QUESTION.

http://www.topuertorico.org/government.shtml

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wikipedia.

And don't post a bunch of questions on the same thing

• 1 decade ago

Come to India and I promise that I willdo your homework,O.K

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try to give it a shot or call an Friend ask for the answer

• 1 decade ago

Try this and always trust the CIA.

• SKG R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You need a head work.

Source(s): self
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.