what kinda loser would follow you and put thumbs down on every response to my question? you need a life quick!

I could care less about thumbs up or down. But to stalk someone online just to give thumbsdown. all i can say is wow how pathetic.

Favorite Answer

The losers that need to leave us funny people in polls and surveys alone!!!!

It could be that some people read the answers of others. In doing so, they see just how ignorant some replies are. Though this is mainly for 'entertainment value', some questions invoke serious thought for serious answer. Then a reply is so off the wall stupid that adds no viable help.

Are you the type that is always a smart-***? Or do you speak from a 'no idea' of the subject matter?

Just some food for thought.

Merry CHRISTmas.............and a better New Year!

• Jaded

That's what I've been saying. Answers is a place to go and share. Why some people always need to be aggravating others is beyond me. This is a place where everyone can come and express an opinion. If you have to be a smart @ss just skip it. Yes, a negative opinion is OK. Just leave out the rude comments and don't follow people around hassling them because they may have not agreed with you.

Yeah.. Even a bunny with a balloon and a bunny jumping in the air can expect constant thumbs down. What has the world come to? Why do thumbs down hit so much harder than thumbs up? Why is it dark already when it's not even 4pm yet? Why are we alive? Who are we anyway? Wha? Whaaaa!

Oh well, thumbs up for you, bus home, few pints tonight and I'll forget all about it.

• Ya, some people are just addicted to giving thumbs down.I gave ya a thumbs up, have a nice day.

Well I gave you a thumbs up. There are some real losers on here! It annoys me too.

Source(s): Merry Christmas! ♥

Trust me there are people out there who are devious. Sorry buddy! Merry Christmas and a happy New year. I will give you thumbs UP!

Thats sucks. I will give you a thumbs up. Merry Christmas

Trunks agrees....I gave this question a thumbs up to show my support. Trunks has very little patience with the trolls on Y!A...

Source(s): ♥♥♥

Yup...probably reporting all your questions and answers, too. It happens to anyone with an opinion on here. I get flurries of violation notices sometimes because someone did that to me.

I gave you a thumbs up!