Why does he always calls me this?What is he trying to say?

You r one lovely girl My Dear.

Favorite Answer

I would take it as a compliment! If he was calling you something that was derogatory, how would that make you feel? Consider the fact that "you are one lovely girl, my dear!"

He is just saying that he thinks you are lovely. "Dear" is a term of endearment, just an affectionate name. In the context that you presented the question, I'd take it as a compliment.

Maybe he means what he says and maybe he is just being playful. It depends on how long you've known him/how much of a close relationship it were/his attitude toward you and such.

he is trying to make you feel insecure and be friendly at the same time but he's coming off as a weirdo and a pathetic loser.

• well i think he's trying to hard.

if that's not it then he's cheating.

ask him about it?

ask him about "other girls"

in a quiet kinda way..

get what i'm saying.

he admires you and thinks you are lovely, sounds llke he's old, cause he uses "my dear", if he is be careful!

• duster

dude talk to soften your heart, so you will like and trust him, so he may finaly get some chance to touch you.

Be care full around this guy

maybee they mean it and thats there way or maybee your one lovely out of the dozens there also seeing keep your eyes peeled

Source(s): they

he likes you... just call him 'my dear boy'

it means that he truly cares for you or he's just trying to get in your pants. depends what kind of person he is. you decide