Are you at work today?

**sigh** ahhhhhhhh...... not me. I took the day off. :o)

thinkin about getting a massage. Hmmmm

Favorite Answer

Yeah I'm here.

Answer my questions, iffin' you want. They're apparantly not posting today.

• K-E-G

Yes. I know... Nobody else is here yet so I just feel like going back to sleep. I was going to tell you that if you are ever in town, check out this website unless you already heard of it. Lots of fun!! I know the man that built the park. Some of it is natural and he made alot of the trails. We have 4 major rides every year. That is if 4X4 is into that kind-of stuff!!!

http://grayrockorv.com

Yupp , only till 2:30 though. An I'm looking forward to my 4 day weekend !!!

I'm at work in body if not in spirit. I've never had a massage; I was always afraid they'd rub me the wrong way.

• Rachel

Lucky you! Yes, I'm here at work and it's so boring - time is dragging - and our receptionist is quite rude today. She needs a good smack.

I hope to leave by 2pm - it's 11:15 now. I can't wait to get out of here!!!

Enjoy your massage.

No, I'm a sub for the public school and theyre on vacation...

Dammit..thanx for the visual about the massage..I'm trying to keep my mind OUT of the gutter!!!

• cma80

you can come to my work to get your massage. I work at a spa, so I have to take care of all you people who took the day off.

• JustMe

:-P to you 4x4. Although, boss will probably let me off early. Hope you have a great massage and holiday! See ya after Ho-Ho day!

• Last day at this gig. Got my co-worker teaching me the alphabet and watching me as I file. I'm gonna bartend after this s hit.

Unfortunately...yes.....sigh....

Lucky you, Im at work, but only until 3 p.m.