are there cheats 4 runescape?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there are ways to cheat but Jagex is very good at catching and banning accounts. the way to cheat is to download a auto bot which plays for you and raises your levels. i have never used one so i cant recormend one to you.

• 1 decade ago

No, there aren't any cheats for runescape.

• 1 decade ago

No, MMORPGS (massively multiplayer online games) don't give out cheats for normal players because it woulden't be fair for everyone.

• 1 decade ago

sorry no cheats. One or two easter eggs but thats it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

noo i have tried. also people will tell you they have cheats and level hacks. yea, they're scammers they'll steal your stuff and you'll never see it again

• 1 decade ago

nope,sorry

• ??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...??????????????????????????????...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.