Christians: Just how big is that pulpit spoon you are fed with on Sunday?

It must be massive

Favorite Answer

Oh T, Christmas wouldn't be the same without you.

• Jay

Even though you are trying to spread your hate here. All I can say is Love Ya Brother!! May god bless you on this holiday celebrating the life of Jesus Christ our savior and the greatest philosipher that ever walked the earth.

It is too bad you have to spread hate because of your either different or non-beliefs by making statements like this here. Have you never heard the phrase "Live and Let live" ? If what you belive in (or not) is so superior why is it you are here attacking Christians? You do not see true Christians attacking others here on Yahoo Questions. Are you afraid of something or truly deep inside do not trust your own beliefs.

Or, is it you have such a lack of education this is the most intellegent thing you can come up with. I would also wager you have never read the Bible and have no logical basis to argue your point. In, fact you are not asking a question, but in turn you are making a statement of your feelings about Christianity. Either you are trying to start a fight or crying out to be saved. Either way those feelings have put you on the offensive to attack others who do not share your beliefs and would not attack you in this way.

I will close my answer by asking you a question. If you do not share our beliefs, why would you even bother asking a qusetion or making a statement such as this? For something you apparently care nothing about, it has stirred something up inside of you. Christians do not hate you for not believing. We just hope someday you might find salvation. Why should you attack us for not sharing your beliefs?

What is it you truly want to know? Maybe you should ask questions that will benefit not only yourself but others here. If you can't ask a decent question, go away and don't bother us anymore.

Oh, I don't know probably about the same size as the spoon used to teach you reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Merry CHRISTmas :D

Many of them have huge mouths, so I'm guessing that you're right. It must be massive.

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness;

but unto us that are saved it is the power of God."

1 Corinthians 1:18

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools".

Romans 1:22

14. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (New International Version)

"But I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak,

they shall give account of it in the day of judgement.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words

thou shalt be condemned."

The words of Jesus Christ

Mathhew 12:36-37

Nice hat

What do you care?

Go away and leave people alone.

I don't see anybody here forcing their views on you.

why so angry?