I bought a Wii for my Boyfriend and I just found out that my sister wants it as well Who should I give it to?

Update:

We have been dating for alomost 3 years

Update 2:

I got him the Wii b/c she had said she wanted the silver ps2 so I got her that but

she recently started liking the Wii instead

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought boyfriends were supposed to buy the expensive gifts for the girl... :)

...Anyways, I suggest the sister, because she has most likely been with you longer. The boyfriend has to be commited with you deeply before he earns a lavishing gift. However, buy the boy at least the Wiimote so you can beat him at Wii Sports.

Or if you can't decide...buy another! For an expensive gift that costs $250, compared to the other two, it's a steal!

...Or, keep it for yourself...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you were dating with your boyfriend for 3 years, better not to waste that time. In conclusion I suggest that you should give the Wii to your boyfriend :-D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How long have you been dating the boyfriend, if not too long give it to the sister. Family first.

• 1 decade ago

I would give it to my sister. Family comes first. Because if you and your boyfriend don't work out in the long run...your sister will be their and you will be glad you gave it to her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KathyS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Just a hint: Never spend that much on a boyfriend.

• 1 decade ago

Wii's are addictive. If you ever want to have s*x with him again, give it to your sister.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give it your boyfriend. You know he will use more and you will get your moneys worth with his reaction and his enjoyment from playing it.

• 3DDD
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Your sister will last a lifetime - boyfriends are temporary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your sister. You'll have her forever. If you marry your boyfriend, THEN spend the money on him.

• 1 decade ago

your sister will be your sister forever. this boyfriend may not. give it to your sister and get your boyfriend a puppy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.